Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Guest writers? Yes or No? That is the Question.

hello everyone,

i had someone ask "do i allow guest writers to contribute to my blog?"  my answer: YES!

If you have any information that you would like to contribute please send it to me in an email to: bemidjiyehudamoon@gmail.com, and if i like the information that you have to contribute i will put it on with your name attached, and if i have any additional info to add to it, i will add it in the same post, but separately.
Please dont be afraid to email me, i would like to hear from you.  if you have info to contribute, please do so, so that that knowledge can be spread to the rest of the world.

Keep on Biking....

1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for new condos in singapore

    Also visit my weblog :: Bartley ridge ()

    ReplyDelete